Trademarks are a powerful part of any business, but how can you be sure when your trademark is being infringed upon? Knowing how to spot trademark infringement is a critically useful skill when running a business, so today I’ll lay out the basics you need to know to keep your trademark safe.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Examples of different kinds of trademark infringement
- How to spot potential trademark infringement
- How two companies can have nearly the same name and NOT be infringing
As always, remember:
- Sign up for the Legalpreneur Membership before March 28th when the price goes up!
- The Four Things you must have in your contract – www.ContractMustHaves.com
- Check out the Contract Vault – www.TheContractVault.com
Sign up for Legalpreneur Text Alerts
Text ‘PODCAST’ to 832.225.3164 to enroll in our Legalpreneur text alerts! You’ll receive alerts about new episodes, exclusive giveaways, and more. It also will allow you to chat 1-on-1 with me!
TikTok – We’re blowin’ up!
The Legalpreneur Podcast is advertising/marketing material. It is not legal advice. Please consult with your attorney on these topics. Copyright Andrea Sager Law 2020