Copyrights are one of the most important pillars of your business. They are your intellectual property: your blog posts, videos and photos, course content, podcast content, designs, and more. Protecting copyrights from infringement can feel daunting. Today I’m going to clue you in on your rights and options so that you feel prepared if you ever catch someone using your copyrighted work online.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How copyright ownership works
- The different kinds of copyrights you can file for to protect your intellectual property
- Your options for protecting your copyright if someone has stolen your work online
- DMCA Takedown Notices – Your secret weapon in copyright infringement
Coming Soon! I’ll be hosting a FREE in-depth legal training on March 18th and 19th. Tune into next week’s episode for the sign up link.
As always, remember:
- The Four Things you must have in your contract – www.ContractMustHaves.com
- Check out the Contract Vault – www.TheContractVault.com
- Check out Selena Soo’s Publicity Calendar – https://www.impactingmillions.com/calendar-a
TikTok – We’re blowin’ up!
The Legalpreneur Podcast is advertising/marketing material. It is not legal advice. Please consult with your attorney on these topics. Copyright Andrea Sager Law 2020