One of the most common questions I receive during tax season is how LLCs affect taxes. My answer sometimes surprises people: Your LLC has nothing to do with taxes.
There’s a lot of misleading information out there about LLCs and taxes, so today I’m going to lay out the facts and dispel some myths so that you are armed with the knowledge you need to make the right decisions for your business.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Why filing for an LLC is important step for new businesses, regardless of your current revenue
- The best DIY and DFY options available for filing for an LLC.
- How LLC protection works
- How to decide if it’s time to make an S-Corp election (Take a listen to our S-Corp episode to learn more!)
As always, remember:
- The Four Things you must have in your contract – www.ContractMustHaves.com
- Check out the Contract Vault – www.TheContractVault.com
- Check out Selena Soo’s Publicity Calendar – https://www.impactingmillions.com/calendar-a
Are you ready to establish your LLC? Email me at [email protected] before the end of January, mention this podcast, and I will set you up with a special offer to establish your LLC!
Which part of your business is in need of Review? Take a screenshot of this episode, add it to your Instagram Stories, tag @andreasagerlaw and let me know! Plus, follow our brand new IG, @legalpreneur!
Sign up for Legalpreneur Text Alerts
Text ‘PODCAST’ to 832.225.3164 to enroll in our Legalpreneur text alerts! You’ll receive alerts about new episodes, exclusive giveaways, and more. It also will allow you to chat 1-on-1 with me!
TikTok – We’re blowin’ up!
The Legalpreneur Podcast is advertising/marketing material. It is not legal advice. Please consult with your attorney on these topics. Copyright Andrea Sager Law 2020