Tax season is here and today we are focused on some tax tips that will save small business owners a lot of headaches and potentially a lot of money. Taxes are something we unfortunately have got to do, but that doesn’t mean they have to be daunting, nor do you have to do them yourself.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Hiring a tax preparer, and the differences between a bookkeeper, an accountant, and a CPA
- Important Tax Dates for S-Corps (it’s earlier than for other business structures!)
- Tracking your expenses and assessing all your write-offs
As always, remember:
- The Four Things you must have in your contract – www.ContractMustHaves.com
- Check out the Contract Vault – www.TheContractVault.com
Are you ready for tax season? What concerns are looking for solutions to? Take a screenshot of this episode, add it to your Instagram Stories, tag @andreasagerlaw and let me know! Plus, follow our brand new IG, @legalpreneur!
Sign up for Legalpreneur Text Alerts
Text ‘PODCAST’ to 832.225.3164 to enroll in our Legalpreneur text alerts! You’ll receive alerts about new episodes, exclusive giveaways, and more. It also will allow you to chat 1-on-1 with me!
TikTok – We’re blowin’ up!
The Legalpreneur Podcast is advertising/marketing material. It is not legal advice. Please consult with your attorney on these topics. Copyright Andrea Sager Law 2020