Today we’re diving into Part Five of our 5-part Legalpreneur Legal Success Framework series.
The Legal Success Framework begins with Setup and Foundations, follows with the Growth Period and Enforcement, and concludes with Review.
Review is a recurring process by which you confirm that all your paperwork is up to date and complete. Whether it’s forms with the government, contracts with your vendors, or intellectual property, it is important to always review where your business is at and where it’s going. Today, we’ll go over the items that are commonly checked or updated during the review process.
In this episode, we’ll talk about reviewing:
- Formation documents – Has the status of your business or partnerships changed?
- Contracts – As your offerings change, your contracts need updating
- Copyrights and Trademarks – Do you have all of your intellectual property protected?
As always, remember:
- The Four Things you must have in your contract – www.ContractMustHaves.com
- Check out the Contract Vault – www.TheContractVault.com
- Check out Selena Soo’s Publicity Calendar – https://www.impactingmillions.com/calendar-a
Are you ready to establish your LLC? Email me at [email protected] before the end of January, mention this podcast, and I will set you up with a special offer to establish your LLC!
Which part of your business is in need of Review? Take a screenshot of this episode, add it to your Instagram Stories, tag @andreasagerlaw and let me know! Plus, follow our brand new IG, @legalpreneur!
Sign up for Legalpreneur Text Alerts
Text ‘PODCAST’ to 832.225.3164 to enroll in our Legalpreneur text alerts! You’ll receive alerts about new episodes, exclusive giveaways, and more. It also will allow you to chat 1-on-1 with me!
TikTok – We’re blowin’ up!
The Legalpreneur Podcast is advertising/marketing material. It is not legal advice. Please consult with your attorney on these topics. Copyright Andrea Sager Law 2020